We had a doctor's appointment today. We hoped we would be able to ask the doctor to peek and see if she could tell us what we're having. After the power went out while several of us sat in the waiting room, I realized that may not happen. Then the nurse told me when she called me that their ultrasound machine wasn't high powered enough to determine the sex. Oh well! We wait until July :)
Baby is doing great, we had a sonogram and the heartbeat was strong and loud. The machine made these loud static swooshing sounds, and the doctor exclaimed "Wow, you have an active baby in there!" The swooshing sounds were the baby moving around in the water. I laughed, because I have been feeling those flutters. It's pretty fun to feel. It becomes more and more real with each week. I can't wait until Jamaal can feel the movements too. I think I would drop everything and go to him the minute I felt anything from the outside!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
no worries...baby is gonna be what it already is and soon enough we will ALL know. i'm still geeked that you are gonna be a mama! how's your back and those darn allergies? i'm looking for an aromatherapy treatment for you...i'll keep you posted. MUAH!
Granny G (unless I change my grandma name!) checking in. I love the blog. Knowing that you can feel and hear your baby moving is just amazing - there is nothing like that first time you feel the baby move for sure. There are old wives' tales about knowing what the sex is by how you carry the baby, but I'll wait for "confirmation" next month. You and Jamaal are going to be great parents - because you are you and because all of us are going to make sure of that!
Post a Comment