We have been having some beautiful weather in Oakland this week. It's been in the 80's, which is perfect in my opinion. I'm feeling good this week. It seems like my belly gets bigger every day (probably is, duh). And people have actually said that to me! I take it with a grain of salt, I know they don't mean it in a bad way (I don't think...). I have learned not to worry about my size and how big I'm getting. Every woman starts to show at different times, just as women aren't all the same size pre-pregnancy. I just try to eat well and get my walk on when I can. I am still loving yoga too!
I'm starting to feel flutters. Baby Noel has been moving around for weeks, but I couldn't feel the acrobatics. On Monday, I felt a definite flutter/kick. It felt like a goldfish swimming around or a muscle spasm. Pretty cool!
This weekend, I'm BBQ-ing with some of my girls by the pool. I got myself an inflatable lounge to float on. Let's see if it will hold my rotund self!
2 comments:
were u able to get in the pool as planned? awww...baby's first dip in the pool!!
You look so beautiful!!!
Post a Comment