Damani will be 3 weeks old tomorrow. Things are going well. Jamaal and I are adjusting to the spotty sleep patterns, the feedings every 2-3 hours, and getting to know this amazing little boy. He definitely rules the house (appropriately given the middle name that means "prince"). He is very expressive, making countless faces throughout his day, and loves to hear Mom or Dad sing to him and rock him to sleep. He hasn't quite embraced the idea of baths (they are way too cold) and car rides (he cries whenever the car stops), but loves his swing and being held. I have become quite the one-handed typist!
Saturday, December 13, 2008
3 Weeks
Damani will be 3 weeks old tomorrow. Things are going well. Jamaal and I are adjusting to the spotty sleep patterns, the feedings every 2-3 hours, and getting to know this amazing little boy. He definitely rules the house (appropriately given the middle name that means "prince"). He is very expressive, making countless faces throughout his day, and loves to hear Mom or Dad sing to him and rock him to sleep. He hasn't quite embraced the idea of baths (they are way too cold) and car rides (he cries whenever the car stops), but loves his swing and being held. I have become quite the one-handed typist!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment