*click on pic to view belly*
Here we are. Baby Noel is big, I feel like he has almost filled up my whole belly! We've been slowing down a lot. I tire so easily now! It's been stressful because there is so much to do to prepare for his arrival. Jamaal is the BEST, he has been there every single step of the way and is taking excellent care of us. Our house now looks like there's a baby coming. We are so blessed to have been showered with gifts and hand-me-downs from friends with little boys. I love the time I've had to spend with him in my belly, feeling him kick, roll, hiccup and move around. I know it'll be over before we know it and he'll be in our arms...can't wait!
1 comment:
Enjoy every second of it as long as you can... you'll be surprised at how fast everything happens. :)
xo
Post a Comment