Friday, October 17, 2008

35 Weeks


*Click on pics to view*
Here we are- Jamaal and me with my big belly! We had a great week. Last weekend, we finished our Childbirth Prep class, where Jamaal and I beat our classmates in "Baby Jeopardy" and took home a huge diaper cake prize. The class was really informative, we feel relatively prepared for what will happen and what we will see in the hospital. It's been a less stressful week- We've almost got the house in order and ready for his arrival. I am looking forward to these last few weeks of work. I'm packing up my office because while I am out, our office is moving to a facility in Union City. It's hard to imagine being off of work for 3 months, but it will be exciting to come back to work in a newer, safer building. Baby Noel is still kicking strong and rolling aroung, he gets the hiccups about 3 times a day and it's fun to have people feel my belly when he has them. They really get a kick out of it!

No comments: