This picture was taken right before Baby Noel and I headed out for a few laps in the pool. The ligament in my knee is still bothering me, so the pool is the best way for me to stay active. There were two other pregnant women that arrived at the same time as me. We had a good time chatting, they were both due within the next 2 weeks!
Jamaal and I got quite a show last night, watching Baby Noel hit the hydrolics in my belly and made it bounce up and down and all around! He is getting crowded in there and I think he's trying to bust out. We have been busy creating space in the house for all of the baby's stuff. I doubt we will ever have enough space...from what I've heard from other parents, the baby's stuff takes over the whole house. We're doing our best. Scotch is still showing us his "helpfulness". :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment