Tuesday, August 12, 2008

"Blossoming"


I'm "blossoming", as I was told by someone in my office today. There's also a guy in the office who constantly (like every time he sees me) insists I'm about to "Pop", and have been since I was like 4 months along. My yoga teacher caught a view of me in class on Saturday, and asked me "How many weeks are you again?" People pass me and stare at my belly, as if it's going to jump out at them. OK, I get it, I'm getting bigger every day, and people aren't holding their tongues when it comes to my belly growing.
I can tell when Baby Noel is going through a growth spurt. I feel the ligaments in my pelvic area stretching, and my ab muscles feels like they are being pulled around the sides of my body. Nice huh? And of course, after the phase I see that my belly has grown noticeably. I find that walking and moving around helps loosen things up.
Baby Noel's movements can now be felt and seen on the outside. I spent lots of time this weekend staring at my belly, watching it twitch and roll. It's really entertaining and still amazing to feel him moving around. It never gets old!
I'm off to Aqua Aerobics. It's been warm in Oakland and I'm looking forward to floating in the water while getting some excercise.

No comments: