Monday, July 21, 2008

22 weeks


Here we are...22 weeks, in my Happy Bunny PJ's! The cartoon I'm holding was drawn a few weeks ago at a festival. *Click on the pic to see it in detail*

Baby Noel is doing great, kicking and squirming around more and more every day. He kicks a lot while I eat, almost in excitement. I wonder if that means he's gonna love food! haha. I have been really good about drinking water, with the help of my husband :) I'm up to about 1.5 - 2L a day.
We have begun name brainstorming. We will probably find some that we love and go to the top of the list, and then decide on his name once he is born. It's a serious thing to name a human being. We are not taking this lightly!

Jamaal completed the AIDS walk in San Francisco this weekend. He walked 6.3 miles in the name of this devastating disease.

No comments: