Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Baby Noel


Baby Noel is on the way! We are 14 weeks along, and feeling good. I swear my belly grew overnight. It's so amazing to know that our little one is living and growing inside me. The ultrasounds leave us almost speechless. We often talked about how it would be during this time, and now it is here. Jamaal and I are excited about each stage of this wonderful time in our lives, we're taking it in day by day. Gotta go...ice cream time!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! Blogs are more fun with comments and not just pings on IM, so I'm happy to be the first! Joya, you look beautiful, and Landon, Brian and I cannot wait to meet the little one! :* love you~! xoxo

Adelina said...

you're so pretty pregnant! I can't wait to see you again and feel your belly. :) love you!

lilszeto said...

i think your belly did grow ovenight. i just saw you on monday!

ade is right - you are glowing. :)

marssy said...

bonita!!!

how amazing is this time you and Jamal are living!!!

I can't wait to give you guys a big big hug!!